Monday, December 12, 2011

Bourbon n' Toulouse???

Has anyone been to Bourbon n%26#39; Toulouse in Chevy Chase? They have not been reviewed, but I%26#39;ve heard a lot about them. Thanks for the help!

Bourbon n' Toulouse???

Yes. It%26#39;s very good and very inexpensive!

Bourbon n' Toulouse???

It%26#39;s one of my favorite places in town. Locally owned by great people, food that warms you up, it%26#39;s just great. I am usually there at least once a week! If you like spicy foods, be sure to add the hot sauces to whatever dishes you order. They really add to the flavors.


I don%26#39;t know this place. Maybe I%26#39;ll give it a try....


Love it!!! They have one downtown in Triangle Centre and I ate there quite a bit for lunch when I worked downtown. Chicken Sauce Piquant was my favorite.


Southwest Crayfish Etouffee is the best.

  • email
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment