Monday, December 12, 2011

scathing reviews of le deauville

It%26#39;s interesting to hear the opinions of others regarding a place I think I know fairly well....





Restaurant le Deauville has taken some hits by TA reviewers writing bitterly negative reviews.





One person reports that the bread was delivered to their table ';half frozen.'; Hmmmm.....





When we%26#39;re there the bread comes to the table so hot we cannot touch it without letting it cool first.





I%26#39;ve been in and out of Le Deauville many, many times without complaint.





I must be lucky....



scathing reviews of le deauville


I have only been 3 or 4 times, but I have no complaints. Food and service were very good and worth the price I paid. It is one of my favorite. Let me just say that I have moved to Atlanta and there is good food here...but not many that offer the value in Lexington. Gumbo Ya Ya...say no more.



scathing reviews of le deauville


Oh puh-leeze, my friend, Bourbon %26#39;n Toulouse kicks Gumbo Ya Ya butt all over the place (although I%26#39;ll admit, I%26#39;m kind of partial to the Gumbo YaYa white chili...).

No comments:

Post a Comment