Monday, December 12, 2011

Lexington Sunday Night 1/4

Hey there. I%26#39;m coming to your town this Sunday %26amp; was wondering if there is a ';Sunday'; night place. I will be staying at they Hyatt downtown. I usually like a low key scene either hipsters or lounge style. Any suggestions would be helpful. I haven%26#39;t seen anything really online.





Thanks a Bunch - Ashley



Lexington Sunday Night 1/4


I will see what I can find out. It was not too long ago that bars that didn%26#39;t serve food were open on Sunday...so a ';Sunday'; night place could be sort of a new thing.





A few places you may want to try...





Bluegrass Tavern on Cheapside (Downtown on the Old Courthouse Square...within walking distance of Hyatt)





Mia%26#39;s (corner of Limestone and Short...across from the New Courthouse Plaza).





Al%26#39;s Bar (corner of 6th and Limestone...a little North of downtown and maybe further than you would want to walk).





I%26#39;ll talk to some people and see what they have to say.



Lexington Sunday Night 1/4


This article may help you find something you are looking for. It is from Bizlex.com, a local magazine and this was published recently.





bizlex.com/Articles-c-2008-12-22-83741.11311…




wow - thanks for all the info! i%26#39;m still not sure what to do......lol. if you hear of something going on let me know. it looks like from that article lexington may be going through a transition.



thanks - again - Ash




Harry T%26#39;s is the place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment